- the types of information we may receive and collect;
- the uses of personal information;
- the persons and/or entities the information may be shared with;
- steps taken to safeguard your personal information.
- The 1903Hontoon.com website is provided for informational purposes only regarding the vacation rental property known as 1903 Hontoon. It is not intended to provide any specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, legal or other advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, sub-letting, distribution, or any other uses by you in any manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print copies of any information on this website for such personal and non-commercial use.
- We do our best to keep all information on the website timely and accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of any of the information contained on or accessed from this site.
- 1903Hontoon.com reserves the right at our sole discretion to modify, disable access to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion or all of this website or any information contained within without liability or notice to the user.
- As a visitor to 1903Hontoon.com, you agree that any use of information included on this site is entirely at your own risk. In no event shall 1903Hontoon.com be held responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising from the use of 1903Hontoon.com.
- You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post, or transmit through or to this website any content that is:
- otherwise objectionble;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person or persons, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent and/or knowledge, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded from, or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by an authorized administrator of 1903Hontoon.com;
- redistribute any content, including financial data, photographs, email addresses, etc. provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax, email, web pages, newsgroups, forums or any other electronic or paper-based method.
- The forgoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practices of "screen scraping" or "data mining",or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists of information from our website, network, servers, or computer systems.
- Although 1903Hontoon.com will not be held liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of 1903Hontoon.com, you may be held liable for the losses of 1903Hontoon.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You acknowledge that your business dealings with any third party website found on or accessed through 1903Hontoon.com are solely as between you and such third parties, and agree to hold 1903Hontoon.com harmless, indemnify, and defend us from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense incurred as a result of your business dealings with said third parties.
- Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement with:
Please send all correspondence about such notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder;
- a description or identification of the materials or information claimed to be infringed;
- a description or identification of the materials or information claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed from 1903Hontoon.com;
- contact information of the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material is a copyright infringement unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or law;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the preceding requirements, your DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) submission may be invalid.